Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In the beginning.....

Summer is here and the beginning of the Hurricane Blakes Blog! I am totally excited to show off, my typing skills if nothing else. This summer we are taking it easy at our new pool. The girls have already transfigured into these tan colored fishy beings that giggle and dive! Brad and I take turns getting burned, putting on sunscreen (yes even Brad) and occasionally going to work. Our home renovations are taking longer than we expected but we're not in a big hurry. The tile is halfway done and already looks great! Carpet or no, everyone is invited to visit. We have to enjoy our summer, in fall the girls and I will be going back to school. 3rd, 5th and 27th grades in the Fall for us!

This is a long overdue foray into the technology world. I'm excited to give it a shot. Abby and Danielle are at my side with tons of ideas and encouragement. Soon will be pictures and updates with our family happenings. I'll try to keep it updated. I think it'll make a decent journal for me too.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Sam!! This is awesome. It will be so fun to see the pics of your family. You are doing great!

Washington D.C.

Washington D.C.
Lincoln Memorial

Blakes in Paris!

Blakes in Paris!

IN D.C!!

IN D.C!!

Mexican Cruise

Mexican Cruise
Ensenada Mexico