
So the girls and their dad came up with some great ideas for their Science Projects this year. Abby borrowed Uncle Scott's geiger counter and found some radioactive houshold items! Her project got the same score as the 1st place winner, but she took home the 2nd place award. Abby knew we'd be going out of town for the District Science Fair and so the other student took 1st place. We are very proud of her!
Danielle has recently expirenced Jet Lag (Paris, Austrialia, Hawaii). She wondered if plants could get jet lag. With her dad's help, they ordered some biolumenecent algae and scheduled them on opposite time zones. At length...Danielle found out plants can get jet lag. She also found out what it feels like to win 1st place in the school science fair! We are proud of her too!
I was going to cancel our trip to Spain so we could take Danielle to the district Science Fair. Danielle decided she'd rather go see where her Dad went on a mission.....as long as we aren't on the plane on her birthday!



2 comments:
Wow! Those are some very creative science fair projects. I am quite impressed. Wonderful job girls (and parents). Hope you all have a blast in Spain.
Somehow I lost track of you blog address and just found it off of Kate's blog. You guys always do such fun vacations and Business class with beds, no way. Your hair cut is adorable, I love it, I have never seen you with short hair, it is a keeper!
Post a Comment