Our Primary (ie Me) sponsored a trunk-or-treat on halloween early enough for both the babies and the seniors. We took this "4 generations" picture. You might notice there are 4 second daughters....and they are all little witches of varying scariness. Of course the first born is the high achieving "beauty queen". So in the front row is Abby and Danielle. Bette, Vicki and I are in the back row. I was surprised how many (or should I say few) adults dressed up! We had a ball and as our primary just got decimated by a ward split, all our kids just went around and around and around. They had more candy than should be legal. We Love Auntie Dr. Sue! (Another overachieving first born) Funny stuff. so.....BOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Washington D.C.
Lincoln Memorial
Blakes in Paris!
IN D.C!!
Mexican Cruise
Ensenada Mexico



1 comment:
Very, very cute! I love the four generations. It's a good thing you are all over achieving good witches. The costumes don't fool me! Wish we could have seen your costumes in person.
Post a Comment