Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Autumn Is In
Man, it is getting positively warm here! I know it is Fall. I haven't burnt my hands on my car door for weeks! The weather is great! The most recent excitement in our neck of the woods is a big ward split. Somehow we ended up about 1/3 of what we were. My primary went from about 120 to 40 kids. I was worried I'd have to find a bunch of new teachers...but not to worry... I my have to release some because I don't have enough children! Crazy stuff. I wasn't sure I'd really like being in the primary, it has been so stressful. I felt there was so much work to be done at the beginning ( mostly me figuring out who everyone was and what they were supposed to do). I had some big events at the beginning 24th Parade and none of my presidency were in town the whole month. Ok. That was the only big event but I was stressed and it seemed like a, a, a, a lot. It wasn't really. Sunday was our Primary program and I was worried it would be a disaster and it turned out great! Talk about the power of prayer! I've really had a great presidency! The best. Yes. The best. Luckily, I get to keep my super secretary witht the ward split. Anyway, I know I rattle on, but the point of this long winded exposition is that I am so grateful for the gospel in my life! I astounded at the number of little miracles that happen almost everyday in my life! What can be better than knowing God has everything under control, a plan, even a plan for little Sami in Hurricane?!? It gives me peace, hope and JoY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Washington D.C.
Lincoln Memorial
Blakes in Paris!
IN D.C!!
Mexican Cruise
Ensenada Mexico



1 comment:
That should be nice to only have forty kids. One hundred and twenty is a ton! I'm sure you are an exceptional Primary President.
Post a Comment