One of the girls' favorite holiday activities is a day at Rock Town and Stone City. Traditionally, all the cousins hike up the red hill where they spend the day. This year was especially special because Abby was named Mayor of Stone City. Danielle took over the ownership of the Rocktown Spa with her super assistant Hannah. They spend hours up on the hill and come home tired and dirty. It is such a great tradition! The big kids really learn how to be patient and help the little ones and the little ones really feel big!
Here is Danielle and her lovely assistant Hannah at the Rock Town Spa! Beautiful!
For a special treat some of us loved witnessing a Holiday Concert from Sarah on the Viola and Abby on the Cello!
Oh yeah, and we at turkey, potatoes, stuffing, and way too much pie with all the homemade whipped cream we could handle!



3 comments:
I love the pictures. I am glad for the explanation of the spa. I am sure it is a wonderful and relaxing environment. I know my kids will love to go to rock town when they are a little older.
It so much fun when the Whole family gets together! Especially the cuzins I just love your cute girls!
McKenzie
Post a Comment